I'm a big bloke (7ft tall) and I am forever reading. This will mostly be my thoughts as I am reading and possibly a review or two. You may know me as Archer.
I am basically a lurker. My life revolves around my wife, my cats, Books, and entertainment.
I'm working on building and setting up a forge and I'm generally one of those people who can be found causing or in the middle of mischief somewhere...
1. I will respect your copyright.
2. I will legally obtain your book for the agreed upon price. (In some cases, that may be from a used bookstore or library loan).
3. I will not pirate, bootleg, upload or otherwise illegally distribute your book. (In fact, if I find a pirated copy on a torrent site I will go thru the hassle of reporting the infringement.)
4. I will never write a dishonest consumer product opinion for your book. (I cannot in good faith promise I will review everything I read or that I will read every book owned.)
5. I will respect the feelings of authors who feel a non-attacking, within site guidelines rating/review is bullying. I will not knowingly have any interactions with you or your books—despite how demeaning that self-centered viewpoint is to bully victims and how much it undermines real bully prevention efforts. I will do my best to make sure the book community knows that you equate ratings/reviews with bullying.